[Help] Hyrule Warriors Legends Hack

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by thelucap97, May 15, 2016.

1. thelucap97
    OP

thelucap97 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2015
    Italy
    Hello everyone!
    I'm trying to change the characters game model (my goal is to swap weapons by trying to swap models) but after decrypting the "LINKDATA.bin" i found lot of file and I am a bit lost, there are around 8400 files. Somone can tell me where the models are located?

There are lots of files with ".cl5" ".dat" ".ttf" ".gt1" ".mdl" ".nfc" ".sar" ".sdb" ".vap" and ".smd" format.

PS: My objective is to create a romfs file for hans

Attached Files:

Last edited by thelucap97, May 15, 2016
  2. telespentry

telespentry Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2016
    United States
    I've got the files too and also was looking for help deciphering them. .sar can be opened in EFE. .mdl are obviously model files. First bytes of the .mdl files are "MDLK"

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

OC1G2 is a recurring string inside of the .mdl files.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

.gt1 are textures. Research shows that it's a common format for games by Omega Force. One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 is confirmed to use the same format meaning it likely shares other formats.

Last edited by telespentry, May 17, 2016
  3. thelucap97
    OP

thelucap97 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2015
    Italy
    Today I can try to change some .mdl files and see the result... i also need to recrypt the file and create the .romfs

4. steefe666

steefe666 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2016
    Canada
    very cool. it would be so nice if we would change the hyrule warriors texture some of the recolor are very ugly

Last edited by steefe666, May 23, 2016