Hacking help holding ds lite while playing metroid!?

XxMxVxPxX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow. lmao i cant believe im asking this but. how do you hold your ds when playing metroid? my left wrist keeps getting cramped up. its such a fun game but this is becoming a pain

Mastershredder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I felt the same way when I first started playing, but after awhile it actually build up wrist strength and you get used to it. If you start to get fatigued, sit in a chair and rest the ds on your lap so it takes some of the strain off of your left hand.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch to using the thumb strap or hook your pinkie on your stylus hand around the side of the DS.

Or man up and get used to it, you pansy.
biggrin.gif

Sorry couldn't resist.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
i put my left hand on the dpad and L button like normal, and hook my pinky under the bottom right of my DSlite and rest my hand in the space between the buttons and use the stylus, works like a charm and isnt uncomfortable at all
yaynds.gif

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i put my left hand on the dpad and L button like normal, and hook my pinky under the bottom right of my DSlite and rest my hand in the space between the buttons and use the stylus, works like a charm and isnt uncomfortable at allÂ
yaynds.gif
I actually hook my right pinky next to the R button. Still, that extra support makes a huge difference.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[i wish ds lite came with a thumb strap... but yeah i guess i will have to man up. lol

They're $4 on Nintendo's site, and essential for playing Mario 64, IMO.

Oh, also, I find that resting my elbows on something (my desk at work, my knees, etc) helps, or you might try one of those comfort stylus things that wrap around your finger.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."