help! henkaku issue

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by akramff, Sep 17, 2016.

1. akramff
    OP

akramff GBAtemp Regular

Jul 7, 2016
    Gambia, The
    hi
    i wanted to use rincheat plugin and i think i messed the game.txt file i added the rincheat line and it didnt work so i remove amphetamin line just to check and i had molecular shell error i restated the vita and now i cant run henkaku i get a web browser error when i visit the page go.henkaku does anyone can help me damn i just got my vita just yestrday.
    i formated the internal memory and i made a system restore except th memory card because am not sure if this will solve the problem also does hosting henkaku files solve the problem?
    thanx am sorry i know i spoke too much but its my bad luck

Last edited by akramff, Sep 17, 2016
  2. akramff
    OP

akramff GBAtemp Regular

Jul 7, 2016
    Gambia, The
    lol it worked but after formating the memory card just so people can utilize this kind of case

SuperDan likes this.
  3. Shadowfied

Shadowfied GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 6, 2014
    Getting the error is very normal. It almost always takes a few tries! :)

4. akramff
    OP

akramff GBAtemp Regular

Jul 7, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Really! Then i formatted everything cuz the molecullar error , but wait does having the web browser error is normal ?

5. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    Having the browser error is %100 normal, sometimes takes a few tries for the exploit to work properly, once I tried like 8 times in a row and it didn't work it was getting a bit pissed off, I restarted my vita and it worked on the second try after that...

You formated the system for no reason :tpi: