Help Getting FFCC:EOT Online

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by punkycloud, Apr 2, 2009.

Apr 2, 2009
  1. punkycloud
    OP

Newcomer punkycloud Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi all, i've recently started playing FFCC:EOT and decided to take it online. Only problem is i'm having problems connecting up.

I either can't connect and on to wifi at all and get a variety of error codes including 92020, 92070, 61070

Or i connect up, and when searching for someone get disconnected with a error code of 85010, 85020.

Information that may help is i'm trying to connect ramdomly to check it works, not friend codes yet, and the game i have is a downloaded rom on a AceKard 2 with AKAIO 1.4.1.

I have also just changed my router to WEP 128bit so i could get my ds online

Please help

-punkycloud-

2. ZaneStriker

Newcomer ZaneStriker Member

Australia
    I had some connection problems myself at first with EoT.

Try practically sitting on top of your router, that fixed most things for me. Also you might want to try disabling your firewall as some wont allow devices to access properly.

Also, try going to the nintendo site and putting in those codes [​IMG]

3. Frog

Member Frog GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Have you tried testing another game with wifi and seeing if that works?

4. punkycloud
    OP

Newcomer punkycloud Newbie

United Kingdom
    i tried testing a number of games after that, and after a couple of failed atempts they all worked fine.

I then went back to FFCC:EOT and that failed once more then kicked straight in, no problems. Not sure still what was wrong, might be high demand, or my router may have had a hissy fit that it got over.

Going to try it today to see if i get the same errors.

thnaks for your help, i'll let you know if todays effort of going online works or not

-punkycloud-