Hacking Help Gamma Stop working after cIOS Rev10

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nds Boy
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,415
  • Replies Replies 7

Nds Boy

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
32
Country
Today I tried to get my USB loader up and working, but my HD will not work, so I try to go back and play game the old fashion way, however, now my Gamma Loader stop working. It Freezes everytime it try to read the disc

I have 3.3U
previously loaded with Gamma Loader and the cIOS from it

Today loaded with Wani cIOS Rev 10, USB didn't work because of my hard drive.

started Gamma and it froze, try to reinstall Gamma cIOS, but it won't allow me, probably because Wani cIOS is already there.

I tried other version of Gamma Loader too, but it didn't work


Anyone could help me?? I am trying to avoid a downgrade, but if it is a must then.......
 
Reinstall cIOS rev 09, that will overwrite IOS249 and leave IOS250 alone.

You should now have cIOS rev 09 installed as IOS249, and cIOS rev 10 installed as IOS250

I slightly modified SDUSB Loader v1.5 to run off of IOS250:
http://files.filefront.com/sdusb+loader+15...;/fileinfo.html

So now you should be able to play backups with Gamma, and also play games from SD with the custom SDUSB Loader
 
Will a downgrade do me any good? since downgrade won't erase the IOS249 or IOS250 anyhow.
Secondly, is there a way to overwrite the new IOS249 with the previous version from WiiGator, somehow when I tried to reinstall it, it couldn't do it.
 
Thanks Piratesmack, but your way should work, but I mean it will kick my butt in the future, because the USB loader is keeping evolving. Is there a way that I can install the wiiGator IOS on somewhere like IOS 999(I don't know if that exist), and have a loader that run off it?
 
A downgrade changes absolutely nothing about your problem. First, did you try everything with all usb hardware unplugged? If not, problem solved. If yes, just install your preferred old cIOS version to get your old functionality back(it will overwrite the rev10 cIOS).
 
I tried to reinstall the old cIOS, the one from WiiGator, but it didn't let me. Any idea guys?
 
Thank you everyone, I sacrificed my 500 GB instead of my junky 250 GB to the Wii now USB loader work so far. The problem still remain, but at this point I could live with it.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted