Hacking Help Gamma Stop working after cIOS Rev10

Nds Boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Today I tried to get my USB loader up and working, but my HD will not work, so I try to go back and play game the old fashion way, however, now my Gamma Loader stop working. It Freezes everytime it try to read the disc

I have 3.3U
previously loaded with Gamma Loader and the cIOS from it

Today loaded with Wani cIOS Rev 10, USB didn't work because of my hard drive.

started Gamma and it froze, try to reinstall Gamma cIOS, but it won't allow me, probably because Wani cIOS is already there.

I tried other version of Gamma Loader too, but it didn't work

Anyone could help me?? I am trying to avoid a downgrade, but if it is a must then.......

piratesmack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reinstall cIOS rev 09, that will overwrite IOS249 and leave IOS250 alone.

You should now have cIOS rev 09 installed as IOS249, and cIOS rev 10 installed as IOS250

I slightly modified SDUSB Loader v1.5 to run off of IOS250:
http://files.filefront.com/sdusb+loader+15...;/fileinfo.html

So now you should be able to play backups with Gamma, and also play games from SD with the custom SDUSB Loader

Nds Boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Will a downgrade do me any good? since downgrade won't erase the IOS249 or IOS250 anyhow.
Secondly, is there a way to overwrite the new IOS249 with the previous version from WiiGator, somehow when I tried to reinstall it, it couldn't do it.

Nds Boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Piratesmack, but your way should work, but I mean it will kick my butt in the future, because the USB loader is keeping evolving. Is there a way that I can install the wiiGator IOS on somewhere like IOS 999(I don't know if that exist), and have a loader that run off it?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A downgrade changes absolutely nothing about your problem. First, did you try everything with all usb hardware unplugged? If not, problem solved. If yes, just install your preferred old cIOS version to get your old functionality back(it will overwrite the rev10 cIOS).

Nds Boy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you everyone, I sacrificed my 500 GB instead of my junky 250 GB to the Wii now USB loader work so far. The problem still remain, but at this point I could live with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\