Help for the Pokemon cursed

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Arch, Dec 12, 2010.

Dec 12, 2010

Help for the Pokemon cursed by Arch at 6:09 AM (1,015 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Arch
    OP

Newcomer Arch Newbie

United States
    Alright, before I get slammed by somebody for "not using the search function" or something along those lines, I want to say that I have already done so.

I'm having major problems getting Pokemon Heartgold to work in my no$gba. I've tried what seems to be at least ten different patches and fixes over the course of a year, and I STILL cannot get past that accursed black screen freeze right after your character shrinks down and you're supposed to be allowed to walk around and begin playing. I've tried everything I've been able to find- rudolph's chlid's play patch, an action replay code, and at least a half a dozen random patches have done absolutely nothing for me. I'm sure that I'm just overlooking something obvious, so all I need is for someone to tell me what everyone else has been doing to get their copy to work. Keep in mind, I'm using no$, AN EMULATOR, not a flashcart. I would really, really apreciate some assistance.

2. Fairytale

Newcomer Fairytale Advanced Member

Germany
    use a decent emulator instead of no$gba? it's horribly outdated. use desmume instead.

3. jarejare3

Member jarejare3 PROFILE CHANGE!

Malaysia
    find and download no$zoomer ex 2. Its some sort of upgrade for nogba. It can enlarge screen size now and save state. It solves my problem. Or u could juz go youtube and search for pokemon bla bla download and look at the video comment and description

4. Hatchetball

Member Hatchetball GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Desmume sucks. Use no$zoomer. Desmume couldn't emulate dirt properly if it tried.
    Just get the AP AR code and play :wtf:

5. jarejare3

Member jarejare3 PROFILE CHANGE!

Malaysia
    Finaly someone who agrees that desmume sucks. Hell it lag half of the time and it emulates sound like it just came out of a 30 year old speaker. Get nozoomer, trust me its good.