EndymionXTV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi peeps,

So I think i may have goofed up royally on my spare switch, basically what happened was I applied CFW Hekate/Atmopshere onto my switch and then I havent touched the switch in a long while. I backed up the old switches OG Recovery should I want to revert it back to a clean NAND. But I then upgraded parts and formated my computer I thought i had moved the clean recovery onto my SSD turned out i had my old recovery from a previous nand backup and so i used it to revert back the CFW on switch unknowingly that it was for a previous nand backup. So my switch when i tried to boot it into clean SYSNAND it turned black.

Now when i try to boot up my switch it wont turn on, I tried holding the power button for 12 seconds to reset, didnt work. I tried holding up power up and down then power button nothing happened. I tried booting up RCM with an RCMLoader the switch not booting up. Thought the switch maybe ran out of power so i docked to try and charge the switch but it doesnt turn on after docking it to charge for at least 12 hours. Is this switch a goner? Also missing the old clean NAND, can i restore the system back to its pristine original state without a RAWNAND?

When i try plugging in my switch on the dock the light lits green then disappears

Mainly what I'm asking is:

1)How do i get my switch to boot on again?
2) If it can boot on how do i restore back my switch to its original state with CFW? this switch was only used to mod Pokemon Sword and Shield nothing else

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Getdataback for ntfs ? If the partition has not been overwritten entirely with pc then a reformat still may be recoverable of the nand dump ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1