Hacking [HELP] Exception Type DSI occurred!

SlateXD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know why, but everything seems fine until I run a game on loadiine. It gives me "Exception Type DSI occurred" message.

I have a Wii U 8gb. 5.2.3.

Using http://www.digital-axon-105417.appspot.com/wiiu.html

Followed everystep along the way and downloaded Mario Kart 8 the Ready2Play Loadiine version.

Helps!

Your structure is wrong. I did the same thing. It's a derp move. Should be Wiiu/games/Game title/

Then in game title its the three folders. code, content, meta

Reactions: usaboy

usaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your structure is wrong. I did the same thing. It's a derp move. Should be Wiiu/games/Game title/

Then in game title its the three folders. code, content, meta

I just checked, it is right though, I do have it in that order...the only thing is that I have my folder named wiiu instead of Wiiu. Changing that now to see if it works.

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using miimaker mode if so it wont work if it is a updated version of mk8 if ssb it should work.

Btw i assume you mean 5.3.2 not 5.2.3

usaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using miimaker mode if so it wont work if it is a updated version of mk8 if ssb it should work.

Btw i assume you mean 5.3.2 not 5.2.3

Yes I meant 5.3.2. I just re-copied and pasted everything into the drive and now the loadiine doesnt have the "._Mario kart 8" that it used to have, just Mario Kart 8. Which is good. But when I run it, it goes into that Exception Type DSI occurred message.

Trying Mario 3D land with MiiMaker mode right now, just in case if the MK8 I had is the updated version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just tried with Mario 3D world with MiiMaker mode and it was doing the same thing >.<

usaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure then u could try v3 also make sure u have meta folder and the xml files in code folder
Just tried with Loadiine V3. Now it says "There is a problem with the system memory. For help, make a note of the error code and visit support.nintendo.com. Error Code: 160-2203"
T.T

SlateXD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried with Loadiine V3. Now it says "There is a problem with the system memory. For help, make a note of the error code and visit support.nintendo.com. Error Code: 160-2203"
T.T

well i only have one name for each game show up on my loadiine screen

wiiu/games/zelda/three folders meta, code, etc

i'm not sure whats wrong though. I'm using U games on a 5.4.0 U and it works.

usaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i only have one name for each game show up on my loadiine screen

wiiu/games/zelda/three folders meta, code, etc

i'm not sure whats wrong though. I'm using U games on a 5.4.0 U and it works.

Interesting, I just got the name thing fixed so I only have one name for each game on my loadiine screen now. It still gave me the same error messages though. I will try to download a USA version of the game somewhere. Its so hard to find a good USA torrent that is loadiine ready. I could only find PAL version so far.

SlateXD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting, I just got the name thing fixed so I only have one name for each game on my loadiine screen now. It still gave me the same error messages though. I will try to download a USA version of the game somewhere. Its so hard to find a good USA torrent that is loadiine ready. I could only find PAL version so far.

Just get the games for your version, easier. Make sure each game is supported on compatibility list for the loadiine version you are using.

Get UWizard, and reverse wuds to be loadiine ready. Use mega links :) Much faster.

usaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just get the games for your version, easier. Make sure each game is supported on compatibility list for the loadiine version you are using.

Get UWizard, and reverse wuds to be loadiine ready. Use mega links :) Much faster.

I wish I can use UWizard haha. I have a Mac, it doesnt run .exe file >.<

SlateXD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

your sd is fat32 right? so it's Sd:/wiiu/games/gametitle(zelda)/3 sub folders

then next game is sd:/wiiu/games/gametitle(mario)/3 sub folders

They aren't joined together or anything right

usaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your sd is fat32 right? so it's Sd:/wiiu/games/gametitle(zelda)/3 sub folders

then next game is sd:/wiiu/games/gametitle(mario)/3 sub folders

They aren't joined together or anything right

Yeah it is FAT32 and it has 3 sub folders for each games. :/

MiMiCAX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah it is FAT32 and it has 3 sub folders for each games. :/

Another cause of this error is if your code folder doesn't have an app.xml and cos.xml, or those xmls have some incorrect information. Some loadiine-ready packages online were made for Loadiine v1/2/3, where the folder structure was different, and the rpx file was renamed to 4 letters.

Here are some things to try:
- make sure you have code/app.xml and code/cos.xml
- if not, check out the xml compilations at http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list
- open code/app.xml, and confirm that 'title_id' entry matches your game's title ID (see http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database; no need for dash '-' symbol in ID)
- open code/cos.xml, find the 'argstr' tag, take note of the .rpx filename, and confirm that your .rpx file has the same filename (also must be in code folder)

Last edited by MiMiCAX,

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I am saying here: SOmetimes SOMETHING breaks in the SD card file structure and you have to just delete and rewrite the game; I tried to boot captain toad three times yesterday and got the same crash, until I just decided to try to write the game again from my computer to the SD card after which it did work again. I dunno why, just did.

usaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another cause of this error is if your code folder doesn't have an app.xml and cos.xml, or those xmls have some incorrect information. Some loadiine-ready packages online were made for Loadiine v1/2/3, where the folder structure was different, and the rpx file was renamed to 4 letters.

Here are some things to try:
- make sure you have code/app.xml and code/cos.xml
- if not, check out the xml compilations at http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list
- open code/app.xml, and confirm that 'title_id' entry matches your game's title ID (see http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database; no need for dash '-' symbol in ID)
- open code/cos.xml, find the 'argstr' tag, take note of the .rpx filename, and confirm that your .rpx file has the same filename (also must be in code folder)

Thank you so much. I tried that just now and it is still the same. With Mario Kart 8 this is what I find:

So they matches like you said but it just keep on crashes and give me that same error code.

Also, when I tried to download update_xml_compilation_19_11_15_eur-rar, it wouldnt let me unzip it. The USA one worked fine but since my games are all in EUR, it doesnt do me any good.

And thats my SD card...if needed haha

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
That sd card shows fat it needs to be fat32
He's right

Even a mac can run virtualbox or VMware.

No, it is FAT 32. I dont know why it wasnt showing haha

It is MS-DOS FAT 32
Is the partition primary and active ?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happens to me whenever I use my Toshiba SD. I switched to a Kingston and it worked fine, I would suggest trying a different SD card.

Oh, and also like @Sumea said, try rewriting the file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse