Homebrew [HELP ?] Error on any browser-based exploit (9.2)

D

Deleted-236924

Funny, I was unable to boot rxtools through browser exploit too, I was on 6.1.0-10U

Thankfully, because I was on 6.x, I was able to use the MSET exploit. I would have been screwed if it hadn't been for that :x I don't have Cubic Ninja

Reactions: peteruk

Exavold

eeh
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You try using Browserhax?
It does the same (crash) even if i push the slider all the way to the right.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Funny, I was unable to boot rxtools through browser exploit too, I was on 6.1.0-10U

Thankfully, because I was on 6.x, I was able to use the MSET exploit. I would have been screwed if it hadn't been for that :x I don't have Cubic Ninja
You are so freaking lucky T-T

D

Deleted-236924

Actually, I was able to boot the GW Launcher through the browser at least. Just rxTools wouldn't boot through the browser so I had to resort to MSET.

So you say, you don't have your CN right now? Meaning, you do own it, just it isn't with you atm? At least you can do it later when you have it.
OoT3D is another option as well. Are you able to boot the GW Launcher through the browser at all? If you have OoT3D then the GW Launcher can be used to write oot3dhax to the cartridge, I believe.

Reactions: peteruk

Exavold

eeh
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Actually, I was able to boot the GW Launcher through the browser at least. Just rxTools wouldn't boot through the browser so I had to resort to MSET.

So you say, you don't have your CN right now? Meaning, you do own it, just it isn't with you atm? At least you can do it later when you have it.
OoT3D is another option as well. Are you able to boot the GW Launcher through the browser at all? If you have OoT3D then the GW Launcher can be used to write oot3dhax to the cartridge, I believe.
I may just downgrade to 4.5 then update to 9.2.0-20 actually , are you sure the GW Launcher works with the "-10" browser ?

D

Deleted-236924

GW Launcher worked for me on 6.1.0-10U, so if the -10 browser is the problem, I assume it would work on 9.2.0-10E
Nothing to lose by trying, anyway.

Or was I on 6.2.0-10U? I don't remember exactly... I think it was 6.2.0, I know for sure it was -10U though.

(http://go.gateway-3ds.com/ in browser with Gateway's launcher.dat at the root of your SD card)

Last edited by ,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Have you tried an older version of RXtools named launcher.dat, using gateway browser exploit?
I'm still on 2.4 "sig patched" version, and no issues.

I mean, why fixing something that is already working? :P

Exavold

eeh
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Have you tried an older version of RXtools named launcher.dat, using gateway browser exploit?
I'm still on 2.4 "sig patched" version, and no issues.

I mean, why fixing something that is already working? :P
Because i don't know for sure if the GW Launcher works yet ^^'

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yup you were one of the two previous i noted (with the browser v10)

So i just formated my SD card and i wanted to install rxTools again but everytime i go to the URL to start rxTools it keeps on crashing and sending me back to the home menu without needing to reboot the 3DS.

Yes , i double-checked the files
Yes , i double-checked the URLs/QR Codes
It does the same wih Cakes and Browserhax
I am on 9.2.0-10 EUR.

(I don't have my CN right now)
I don't even know ... lemme see ...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just tried with GBAtemp and yes it works fine.

Nope , even GW Launcher doesn't work here ...
ok im gonna go out on a limb here the browser works but not when it trying to access the sd card after you formatted . . . the format or sd card must be bad reformat or replace the sd card and try again

Last edited by wormdood,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1