Uriah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all!
I have just downgraded my switch from 9.0 to 6.0. I am hoping to now use the Choidujournx app from the homebrew menu to update to 10.0.1, but I am failing to launch the homebrew menu with R + Album. Is it possible that I need to install a different version of atmosphere? Maybe I need to launch using a different payload. I can launch into 6.0 and it shows me the atmosphere splashes, but my homebrew menu app does not work. Any thoughts?
Thanks

Uriah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol I guess not. Someone answered my question in their own thread. However, this is a notable change that I couldn't find anywhere else. I would delete this but I don't know how..

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Lol I guess not. Someone answered my question in their own thread. However, this is a notable change that I couldn't find anywhere else. I would delete this but I don't know how..
You could change the way of accessing hb menu since the beginning of atmosphere afair, its just that since atmos 0.10 the default way was changed.

Uriah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I was talking about deleting this post tho shah. Yeah I just upgraded from 9 to 12 so I was really off set. I think I literally just downgraded my switch to update my firmware, because I couldn't access the homebrew menu. I bet if I had just clicked on the album normally I wouldn't have had to spend 2 hours manually downgrading just to update my firmware. Oh well. Everything is working once again... I just lost all my save files );

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F