[HELP] Deleting NNID without formatting

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by xJoelituh, Jul 28, 2016.

1. xJoelituh
    OP

xJoelituh GBAtemp Regular

Mar 11, 2016
    Spain
    Alright, so the other day I helped a friend to get his CFW on his 3DS using the Fieldrunners + Dsiwarehax, but somehow I messed up, and my NNID it is still linked to a 3DS. I've called Nintendo, and they told me that they cannot unlink them because it was transfered to another 3DS.

My question is, Can I remove the linked NNID somehow without formatting? I've several things installed and I don't want to reinstall them and reimport all the saves I have to backup. Or does anyone know any form to unlink that NNID from that 3DS?

If I go to the NNID settings, It says "You cannot use this NNID in this console. Contact with .." So that NNID is kinda useless right now unless I can unlink it. I don't bother doing a new NNID but If I can get it back somehow it would be better.

Or can I transfer all my things from the old "Nintendo 3DS" folder to the new one after formatting and work?

Thanks in advance

PS: I've an o3ds with A9LH SysNand 11.0.0.33E with Luma 5.5

2. I pwned U!

I pwned U! GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 14, 2013
    United States
    silverice1994 and The Cringe like this.
  3. xJoelituh
    OP

xJoelituh GBAtemp Regular

Mar 11, 2016
    Spain
    Oh, I thought that only was for bans, my bad. Thanks for answering and the help!

If any mod can close this already, thanks :P

I pwned U! likes this.