Neofan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Greetings,
The game is actually installed as an iso on the computer. I have cracked nearly all its files and still couldn't find the scripts. In the end though it's a visual novel game so i SHOULD find scripts. I was told that they are in the BOOT ,EBOOT, or DATA .bin file.There are also .P .PHD and .PBD files still unopened. I heard about Zlib can it do the work?
There is a video I have published on my attempts of "cracking" it. it's on http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=pMHvYknJ3Pw.
Thank you all,
Sincerely ,
Erfan

Neofan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yes I did, you can realize that in the video . I tried using DAEMONs tools and converting BOOT to ELF also.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY!!! :D

Neofan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
There are samples to whom needs them...
Thanks for helpers!

Attachments

• EBOOT.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 194
  • PHD&PBD&P.zip
    498.9 KB · Views: 171

Neofan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I don't ask help if i don't need it, I have been searching for a whole week ! I've tried all written methods I found! Except the decrypter that works on PSP... But I am doubtful that dialogues are in the eboot.bin(but still menu script may be there), I suspect the .P files in containing what I need...
And sorry for triple posting... :P

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The (decrypted) Eboot.bin contains some strings like
ライ -> Rye
シアター -> Theater
コードギアス -> Code Geass
オリジナル -> Original
ステージ -> Stage
at offset 0xF5DB0, the script is in other files.

The USRDIR contains some CVM files, non-encrypted ROFS, basically an iso9660 filesystem,
the only possible files are ScStr.cvm and root.cvm, the other are BGM, SE, Movie, ...

root & ScStr contains a lot of *.P files, the magic code is "OOCH" and the content seams
to be compressed or encrypted or both, some (like SMPBGA.P) are not compressed/encrypted
they have the magic code "pack" and are easy to unpack.

Some .P files contains a font image, so i think the game uses a custom byte font.

Since this game is a visual novel game, i don't think someone will translate it, it's simply to hard to translate for most people...

Reactions: Neofan

Neofan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I have realized that too, you're correct i'm in the phase you are in, now After I have cracked the movie and opened the clips, and BGM(back Ground Music)etc... I've also went through the GIM files(pictures) . talking now about the point*.P files that's what i am working on right now, I've used the "Free file opener" and that's what it displayed "OOCHE" and "PACK". The thing is I've been working on this so hard, I won't simply give up right now! I don't care if it's that hard someone did extract the scripts they were translated and you may visit the site : http://code-geass-lost-colors-translation.yolasite.com
and all i want to do is to apply them simply. If you won't mind asking you about the Zlib program can it decompress the compressed .P files? and I've tried the freePascal program it just wouldn't do the job... I'm online you can PM me . Thanks A lot Falo for your help!

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you won't mind asking you about the Zlib program can it decompress the compressed .P files? and I've tried the freePascal program it just wouldn't do the job... I'm online you can PM me . Thanks A lot Falo for your help!
Zlib is not a program, it's a compression libary, it has nothing to do with this game, the files are not compressed with zlib.
FreePascal has also nothing to do with this, only because it has the same extension doesn't make it that filetype, use a hex editor.
The .P just means "Pack", it's a custom archive type, like iso/rar/zip/...

The first step to translate this game, is to make a decrypter/decompressor, then use the font images to create a font table and then make a text extractor/inserter, it's not like copy&paste into textfiles...

Reactions: Neofan

Neofan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
And so simply I should program with Python for encryption and compression ? and how can i get the encryption variables, to decrypt we should know what each symbol should get transferred to am i correct? I'll learn on python if i need to ,my programming language is Visual Basic can it help? And how do we know how the files were compressed in order to decompress them?And at last after decrypting/decompressing the fles we know their structure so we can program an extractor/inserter. I am very sorry for asking a lot of questions, but i am really trying to understand from posted blogs here and there on how I can achieve my goal. and what i am discussing you with is what I've got. I haven't found any website that can plainly teach me how to do the job. So I'm very thankful to every word you tell me!
Thanks Again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs