Gaming Help, Chrono Trigger DS file is corrupted!!!

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was doing the side quest called 'Geno Dome' where you need to put Robo; which I name it Cyber, to be the leader of the group. I had Marle, Lucca, and him inside my party. I was doing great until I met Atropos which Cyber told Marle and Lucca stand back so him and her can fight one-on-one. After Cyber defeated her, dialogue takes place and I notice only Frog is with me. I thought it was part of the quest until I defeated the Motherboard, then wanted to switch to Marle AND Lucca and I can only choose one person.

Then when I tried to use the Epoch to go to 'Ends of Time', I get off from it but my leader, Cyber, bounces the member who's with him across the screen and I'm stuck like that! So I don't know if this normal or I have to use my previous save file >.> Which that file I saved was today around 7 PM.

So is this normal or am I screwed?!
hate2.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
dsrules said:
gamefaqs.com might have the answer you seek

I must not be clear of what I'm typing, The file didn't corrupt on me until I got to that part of the game. I just want to know that is it normal for that happen inside the game or is it a glitch?

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Doesn't matter, I got through the problem by cutting the cheats off then putting them back in after I finish that side-quest. Please close this thread; thank you.

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Canonbeat234 said:
Doesn't matter, I got through the problem by cutting the cheats off then putting them back in after I finish that side-quest. Please close this thread; thank you.

please don't double post ..there is a edit button

back to topic.

btw i also encountered some problems after i downloaded chrono trigger ..after this lady madle "i think" when into the telepod and dissapear into the vortex
then i went to the necklace she drop and after that i was also sent into the vortex..but the game just keep on loading on the vortex like thing..it wont end...

why??

hope someone can solve my prob xD

Edit:maybe i should try download a (E) version and try..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up