Gaming since 4
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to download freeShop.cia from this site, but every time a click on the link the download remains stuck at 0%. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Is the server down or something? Anticipating helpful responses!

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm trying to download freeShop.cia from this site, but every time a click on the link the download remains stuck at 0%. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Is the server down or something? Anticipating helpful responses!
Downloads just fine for me. The problem is on your end, probably bad connection or something. Check your internet and if it can download at all.

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Downloads just fine for me. The problem is on your end, probably bad connection or something. Check your internet and if it can download at all.
My Internet works just fine. I can download all other files apart from this CIA.
That being said, can you download the CIA and upload it somewhere else? Maybe I can then download it with no problems.

Last edited by Gaming796,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Internet works just fine. I can download all other files apart from this CIA.
That being said, can you download the CIA and upload it somewhere else? Maybe I can then download it with no problems.

https://1fichier.com/?plp4fb6sx3

Here;'s the file reuploaded. The CRC-32 hash is D3B9EF40 in order for anyone to cross check that this indeed the same CIA file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE