Help Burning Digimon world?!!

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by kylertesch, Aug 21, 2008.

Aug 21, 2008
  1. kylertesch
    OP

Member kylertesch GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I dont think this has been asked.. but im having trouble burning Digimon World 1 this is the ONLY game ive had trouble with. I used Clone CD and clicked write speed 4x and i set it on Game disc, let it burn and went to try it out, i did the swap trick (i have the fat ps1) its worked ABSOLUTELY PERFECT with all my other burns (FF9, legend of legaia, grandia) Digimon loads, but its in black and white, and the screen flickers! and on my other copys its the same except it doesnt flicker it just has half the screen cut off LOL.. i also have Alcohol 120% i used 4x write speed and had it set to playstation, i had buffer underrun tech checked, and had all other boxes unchecked, i had it on RAW/DAO, same exact settings for the other games, except they ALL work! if anyone could give me some advice on this it would be awesome! i dunno maybe i have to check rectify sub-data? or write on 1x? i just dont wanna make any more coasters.. the discs are vertabrim.. so its not a problem of quality.. thanks for any help!

2. kylertesch
    OP

Canada
    please someone i really need help! i have been aching to play this game again for years!

3. kylertesch
    OP

Canada
    guys just another thing, at first i thought my iso was PAL but i found out it was (U) Ntsc so it should be compatable with my ps1.. so if its not a region problem making the screen roll and be black and white.. then what is the problem? just another bad burn? hmm please help...

4. fischju

Member fischju Rehabilitated Jaywalker

United States
    Just emulate it

5. kylertesch
    OP

Canada
    please.. its not the same.. i wanna go fight my friends old digimons, and i wanna be able to play it in my basement where its cold XD.. i really just need help with burning it properly.. so PLEASE someone help me?

6. jumpman17

Former Staff jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

United States
    If you have an NTSC PS1/TV and it's showing as black and white and rolling, it sounds like it's a PAL copy.

7. kylertesch
    OP

Canada
    well when i "recieved" the files the "place" said they were "Digimonworld(U)" who knows.. maybe someone put it like that to screw with ppl... well is there any way to change the region? cause ive "recieved" to different ISO's now and neither work...

8. kylertesch
    OP

Canada
    ooooh also.. i played it on PSXfin for about 10 minutes and it was all in color! but i think psxfin works with PAL and NTSC.. so i guess thats what is confusing

9. kylertesch
    OP

Canada
    im going to my friends house tomorrow.. i was really hoping to take my ps1 and digimon to play against his.. please if ANYONE knows ANYTHING please please please help meeee ='(

10. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    find and download ZAPPER2000 (note no spaces) its a NTSC to PAL patcher for PS1 games patch the ISO NTSC to PAL burn it and and it will be in COLOR [​IMG]

HAVE FUN [​IMG]

11. kylertesch
    OP

Canada
    ZAPPER2000, how do i apply it? a black screen pops up and goes away instantly..