Hacking Help. Boot fail

nik23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Ok i guess i created the retail image. U can see the log dump down in spoiler. I got the $System update 14719 and added aditional files after; and i managed to create the bin file. But i have something not very clearely.. it says: "Couldn't add dashlaunch patches to D:\#J-R_NAND\J-Runner v0.3 Beta 8 17511\xeBuild\14719\_glitch2m.ini" Its missing something?

And ive done 2 images and when i compare them it fails.. :( the erors are:

Comparing...
0x038D
0x038E
0x038F
0x0390
0x0393
0x0398

Retail Selected
CpuKey is Correct
Load Files Initiliazation Finished
Couldn't add dashlaunch patches to D:\#J-R_NAND\J-Runner v0.3 Beta 8 17511\xeBuild\14719\_glitch2m.ini
Started Creation of the 14719 xebuild image
---------------------------------------------------------------
xeBuild v1.18.800
base path changed to D:\#J-R_NAND\J-Runner v0.3 Beta 8 17511\xeBuild
---- { Image Build Mode } ----
building retail image

done! fsroot found ok!
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Stock_nand\J-Runner v3\J-Runner v3\032531713209\updflash.bin image built, info:
Kernel : 2.0.14719.0
Console : Trinity
NAND size : 16MiB
Build : Retail
Serial : xxxxxxxxxxxx
ConsoleId : xxxxxxxxxxxx
MoboSerial: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mfg Date : 08/01/2011
CPU Key : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1BL Key : DD88ADxx9ED669E7B56794FB68563EFA
DVD Key : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CF LDV : 2
KV type : type2 (hashed - unchecked, master key not available)
xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.
Saved to C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Stock_nand\J-Runner v3\J-Runner v3\032531713209
Image is Ready
Initializing updflash.bin..
Trinity
Glitch2 Selected
Nand Initialization Finished

Last edited by nik23,

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats the retail $System Update, you need the 14717 xebuild folder. Just place this file in the xebuild folder of jrunner, and unzip it. Delete the other one and try again. I don't know why it's mentioning that it couldn't patch the image with Dashlaunch, as you're building a retail image and it shouldn't anyway.

Also, be sure that you only have the 2 images you're comparing in the output folder.

Attachments

• 14717.rar
    16 KB · Views: 73
Last edited by brickmii82,

nik23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Thats the retail $System Update, you need the 14717 xebuild folder. Just place this file in the xebuild folder of jrunner, and unzip it. Delete the other one and try again. I don't know why it's mentioning that it couldn't patch the image with Dashlaunch, as you're building a retail image and it shouldn't anyway.

Also, be sure that you only have the 2 images you're comparing in the output folder.
Ok. Thanks a lot!! ill try again!

nik23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi guys! I managed to restore the nand back thru jr programmer. i added mupen on usb stick and played some games.. i think the xcgpu is dying :( / Watch the video and tell me your opinion. Thanks!

nik23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Ok i've done. still nothing. But! The southbridge is overheating too much. I think its not normal... its too hot for a cpu without an radiator. EDIT: The console its ripped. so never mind . too much headache for nothing. i got the cr from it and just throw it for parts :D

Last edited by nik23,

nik23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Im confused with something... I try to rgh a phat one with a ace360 v3. First time when i read the board , it shows me FALCON/OPUS i created the images (all the same) Created ecc and uploaded it.. / After, i tryed to program de ace v3 with a timing file. None of them did not worked. I tryed with dynamic/auto-tuning file but same problem.. no boot to get the cpu key. Tryed to run the preceses again. And now when i read the nand it is identyfied as TRINITY. First falcon and now trinity..?!? And when i try to create ecc again it says : header is wrong, invalid image.

Edit: i think something went wrong with the original nand when i extracted.. One of them was corupted. (bad blocks) and with that one i made the ecc file. when i tryed to go back to retail the nand file was full of errors so i chosed the second one and it worked. now ill try to remake the entire preocess again with the good one (bin file) I will come with new soon :D

Last edited by nik23,

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im confused with something... I try to rgh a phat one with a ace360 v3. First time when i read the board , it shows me FALCON/OPUS i created the images (all the same) Created ecc and uploaded it.. / After, i tryed to program de ace v3 with a timing file. None of them did not worked. I tryed with dynamic/auto-tuning file but same problem.. no boot to get the cpu key. Tryed to run the preceses again. And now when i read the nand it is identyfied as TRINITY. First falcon and now trinity..?!? And when i try to create ecc again it says : header is wrong, invalid image.

Edit: i think something went wrong with the original nand when i extracted.. One of them was corupted. (bad blocks) and with that one i made the ecc file. when i tryed to go back to retail the nand file was full of errors so i chosed the second one and it worked. now ill try to remake the entire preocess again with the good one (bin file) I will come with new soon :D
Make sure you extract 2 copies and always, always compare. If it doesn't match, read it again and match those 2

nik23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Ok i made it. finaly after many tries , its done. I replaced the ace v3 with coolrunner (its the same but.. (only some rewire)) from a dead x360 slim :D . I checked the cr4 near the dashboard selector in JR. I've got another JR with all dashboards included inside.. http://www.mediafire.com/file/kc1qj5mdt284igx/jrunner_17511.rar Maybe that was the problem... I don know.. // The errors i got was that my version of bin was 10 and when i was try to write it, says: vron version 00.. but finaly worked... / next one its a xenon board without hdmi. i have the ace v3 for it. The tutorial i used is this one: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...get-a-cr4-like-experience-phats-only.1349194/ .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.