Hacking help blue screen switch

sasuke1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello guys and thank you if you can save me from this situation..i accidentally restored boot 0-1 when i was in the sx os menu'...i was on 6.2.0 and but boot 0/1 was from 6.0.0 so i red from some post here the switch is not able to boot since they dont match anymore...how i can fix it? i have the boot back up but not the nand sadly...but i didnt restore the nand because i dont have it, just the boot 0/1. why u say? because i didnt have space on sd to back up the nand in the first place. pretty stupid of me, i hope u can help me to makke my switch work again thanks

D

Deleted User

Try to restore the NAND manual. search on YT for this method
And search for an AutoRCM method

sasuke1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
auto rcm still bring me blue screen i tryed =/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try to restore the NAND manual. search on YT for this method
And search for an AutoRCM method

i don't have a back up nand, but i think is untouched because i didnt overwrite the nand just the boot 0/1

sasuke1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
nope, but i dont think the nand has been touched. anyway i tryed to backup the nand now and try to recovery but still blue screen. i think the problem are the boot 0 and boot 1 that are from previous firmware and messed up with 6.2.0, but i dunno if is possible to fix it

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, but i dont think the nand has been touched. anyway i tryed to backup the nand now and try to recovery but still blue screen. i think the problem are the boot 0 and boot 1 that are from previous firmware and messed up with 6.2.0, but i dunno if is possible to fix it

If you have a broken boot0/1 then you can use ChoidujourNX to fix that, don't think you can do that without a proper nand backup.

sasuke1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you have a broken boot0/1 then you can use ChoidujourNX to fix that, don't think you can do that without a proper nand backup.
As i said i messed up with boot, Nand is not been touched i basically by my mistake overwrite boot 0-1 with my old boot 0-1 from previous firmware. So i got blue screen... i’ll give a try with this choidujour. I can load it from sx os in recovery mode?

sasuke1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
how i can use choidujour on my switch ? its an homebrew that run under the cfw...but i cant do anything with blue screen

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn is so fuckin complicate and long :/ . Don’t seems to be user friendly at all.
Your other option is to buy a Switch which if you're planning on buying an unpatched unit becomes harder and harder as time goes by. Also that guide is just long to ensure the user doesn't mess up. The instructions are so detailed that even a novice can follow them.

tnnuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the backup of the nand and very important .. in time I already was of this idea that nothing happened to me, until seeing consoles brick ai I thought to make some backups, that after that were important!

but if you are in 6.2 you can make a backup of the nand and then generate the boot 0-1

Last edited by tnnuy,

Krazyeye

Hellooo Nurse!
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Do you have FW6.0 NAND backup? How are you "restoring" from FW6.0 boot0/1?
Your options are very limited since you have no NAND backup.. unfortunately, your Switch maybe out-of-commission for awhile. BTW, how do you "accidentally" restore??

Hugopugo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You might have to rebuild your nand, i would use hekate to back up your nand now before anything else and try to get your prodinfo

tnnuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This can not be done on the pc @rajkosto?

I thought it was possible to do this on the PC itself without being on the console

Last edited by tnnuy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol