Help AuReinand Updatedsysnand mode

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Kernalhaxhereicome, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Kernalhaxhereicome
    OP

Kernalhaxhereicome Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    hey i put the updatedsysnand file into the rei folder then when i turn it on it hangs on a black screen yet when i delete the file it will load. also you can use technical words ive been in the scene for a while P.S I have A9LH

2. piterayo

piterayo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2016
    When you put the updatedsysnand file, AuReiNand loads Sysnand with firmware.bin (10.2 firmware in New3DS, 9.6 in Old3DS), when you load AuReiNand without updatedsysnand, it loads Emunand with firmware.bin. If it hangs at black screen when it loads with updatedsysnand it means that it cannot load sysnand properly.

3. Kernalhaxhereicome
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    do you know what to do my sysnand is fine its on 9.2 and my emunand is on 10.7. Capture.PNG

4. piterayo

piterayo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2016
    if you're using emunand, you don't need to put updatedsysnand, updatedsysnand is only if you're using sysnand > 9.2 and you want to boot automatically to sysnand. If you want to use emunand just don't use the updatedsysnand file.

5. Kernalhaxhereicome
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    I know i want to switch to using sysnand do you think if i reflash my sysnand pre a9lh and i do a9lh again it will work?

EDIT: i tried on my old 3ds and it worked but im on new 3ds

6. piterayo

piterayo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited by piterayo, Mar 16, 2016
  7. Kernalhaxhereicome
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    United States
  8. piterayo

piterayo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2016
    Try this: remove updatedsysnand and boot your 3DS whit L trigger pushed, it should load your 9.2 sysnand.
    And as i said, if you want to swap emunand and sysnand to use your sysnand and get rid of emunand, you should use one of those guides.

9. Kernalhaxhereicome
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    Ok Thanks :)