Homebrew [Help!] Arm9 error while using SafeB9installer

jouag

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I received an arm9 error while using the SafeB9installer, it told me to press any button to shutdown and it stay on that for a while, I went ahead and update to luma 8.1.1 and that seems to fix the problem. Then I was able to use godmode9 to backup up everything and unlock the sysNand so I can turn on the 3DS without a SD card. I think I can also use homebrew and FBI. My question is, would this issue be a problem to me in the future? I do noticed that I get an arm11 error when trying to close freeshop but I was told to fix that with a legacy boot firm and pressing Home to exit which I haven’t tried yet. Thanks in advance!

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I received an arm9 error while using the SafeB9installer, it told me to press any button to shutdown and it stay on that for a while, I went ahead and update to luma 8.1.1 and that seems to fix the problem. Then I was able to use godmode9 to backup up everything and unlock the sysNand so I can turn on the 3DS without a SD card. I think I can also use homebrew and FBI. My question is, would this issue be a problem to me in the future? I do noticed that I get an arm11 error when trying to close freeshop but I was told to fix that with a legacy boot firm and pressing Home to exit which I haven’t tried yet. Thanks in advance!
If your on Luma 8.1.1 then it installed correctly as that version won't run on older versions of B9S.
Also, trying to close FreeShop by pressing "Start" is a known bug for most people, although it works correctly for some. Just close it normally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls