Hacking help. another dummy with preloader on 3.4 - slight twist

alexmcph

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
An idiot, that is what I am. Moving on I am stuck with preloader and hbc + wad installer. just like http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=170673 and http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=165867 . trying to access system menu from preloader says "CORRUPT consult manual"

I understand the solution from those threads but i cant find success. i am 3.4e and ios50 is what i need preferably in wad because any time i try to load a dol from preloader i get errors. errors like trying network then garbled b&w screen or Exception (DSI) Occurred. i actually got any region changer 1.0/1.1 to load but when i tried to restore the system menus no network.

I found some ios50 restore download but it was dol and elf, wouldnt work without net. I got an adapter usb>lan bcos i am on cable, the indicator flashes activity but it can never init network. it is not the official one but not a cheap one. i have never been online with this wii.

I looked here ht tp://wiibrew.org/wiki/Title_database#00000001:_Essential_system_titles to try dl with nusd but it stops at 45?? I have no idea where to find it.

All i can seemingly get to work is wad installs and non network dols. nand clean is there but i wont touch it in fear and lesson already learnt. i just want to restore my system menu and remove preloader. I originally followed a great tut by phpgeek and it worked great but then i put preloader and ruined it.

can anyone please help me find the wad i need?? i cannot play anything. where can i get this download or how to get the network working, i will happpily provide more info if required . thankyou

alexmcph

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Because I had just got everything working and wanted to prevent updates, I thought thats what its for. anyway I admit fault in the first line. Please im just looking for some help, not flames or whatever.

edit - well i found out how to properly use nusd and went ahead with installing 0000000100000032-NUS-v5120.wad which according to the guide was correct . now i turn it on and get nothing but black screen, not even preloader. the light is green. i fear the worst please help me.
frown.gif
(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.