Hardware Help 3DS issue

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using a ReiNAND thing it´s not the console itself and i had a lot of games. And now they´re gone.

Looking for a tutorial online.
Afaik reinand doesn't support the latest 11.3 firmware so that's why you got the black screen at that point just switching to Luma would have fixed it. If by restore you mean restoring a nand backup, the backup could have been made before you installed the games which is why the games are not showing up either.

Last edited by lonewolf08,
Reactions: BLCKBLuR

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Afaik reinand doesn't support the latest 11.3 firmware so that's why you got the black screen at that point just switching to Luma would have fixed it. If by restore you mean restoring a band backup, the backup could have been made before you installed the games which is why the games are not showing up either.

I actually think you might be 100% correct on this one haha. GJ ;] +1 cookie

Reactions: MarioMasta64

KeybasH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My guess would be that you "restored" your console by removing CFW and finally got it to start on 11.3. Now nothing's showing up because all your games were pirated. I don't think you can hack an 11.3 console yet. At least, it's not showing up in 3ds.guide. Back up your entire sd card, and keep it for a while. If you can hack that console again, your games should show back up once it's running CFW again.
I don´t have enough space anymore and the games are there. And stop joking arround i need help. I don´t want to the PC doesn´t have enough space to keep all those files.

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don´t have enough space anymore and the games are there. And stop joking arround i need help. I don´t want to the PC doesn´t have enough space to keep all those files.

Everyone IS helping you. If you don't have enough disk space to backup your entire SD Card to hack your console again, then you need to free up some space. It's obvious.

*Just Saying*

BLCKBLuR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can people stop taking it as a joke. I need those games back.

Listen... I am not taking anything as a joke. I am being literal. If you do not have enough space, and you NEED to backup your entire SD card... then that is what you NEED to do. I am literally helping you.

Anyways, I am done with this post for now. I really truly hope you fix your 3DS problem.

Goodnight. :sleep:

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can people stop taking it as a joke. I need those games back.
We can not help you without knowing what happened first. You have told us literally NOTHING useful. You basically just came in here, arms waving, screaming "It broke, how I fix?" What firmware version are you on? Do you have a9lh or menuhax? Do you use an emunand? What did you do to "restore" your system? You need to help us help you. Tell us EVERYTHING or we can not help. We dont have some magic push-button code that fixes all problems.

Last edited by MadMageKefka,

KeybasH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
We can not help you without knowing what happened first. You have told us literally NOTHING useful. You basically just came in here, arms waving, screaming "It broke, how I fix?" What firmware version are you on? Do you have a9lh or menuhax? Do you use an emunand? What did you do to "restore" your system? You need to help us help you. Tell us EVERYTHING or we can not help. We dont have some magic push-button code that fixes all problems.
Reinand (That´s when they gave me the 3DS like that, I didren´t wanted a hacked 3DS in the first place), It´s an Update pack with the latest versions of Luma, a9lh, Hourglass and Decrypt9. That fixed the whole black screen issue.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reinand (That´s when they gave me the 3DS like that, I didren´t wanted a hacked 3DS in the first place), It´s an Update pack with the latest versions of Luma, a9lh, Hourglass and Decrypt9. That fixed the whole black screen issue.
So did you follow 3ds.guide and install a9lh recently?

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
so are you on 9.2+ 11.2 or 11.3 and did you update within the last few days?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So did you follow 3ds.guide and install a9lh recently?
reply with sysnand and emunand versions if you have one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1