Hacking HELP! 3ds cfw how to install without flashcard

humgum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a 3ds cfw a few days ago but it seem i need to re install cfw again in my 3ds
the problem is , since i change the user name and birthday i can't boot cfw when clicking the ds profile
when i click the ds profile "An Error has occurred, forcing the software to close.
The system will now restart."can you guys please tell me what happed?
my friend made my 3ds cfw so i don't really know bout how to install it in my 3ds
btw my 3ds is 4.5 and form japan and i format the 3ds and the sd card already

also tried this video but can't get out to step 10
when i click the ds profile it still said "An Error has occurred, forcing the software to close :(

don't know what to do now or what to look for :( please help guys T_T

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope, just downgrade your 3DS if it isn't on 4.x already. Try taking the launcher_GW.dat included in Palantine's CFW and then rename it to launcher.dat on your 3DS's SD card (replacing the one that should be on your SD card already). If that still doesn't work, try reformatting your emuNAND and using the emuNAND tool again.

humgum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, just downgrade your 3DS if it isn't on 4.x already. Try taking the launcher_GW.dat included in Palantine's CFW and then rename it to launcher.dat on your 3DS's SD card (replacing the one that should be on your SD card already). If that still doesn't work, try reformatting your emuNAND and using the emuNAND tool again.
it's still 4.5.0-10j

humgum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
emuNAND is a copy of your sysNAND, when you launch the profile exploit the it launches the emuNAND, while lunching, the emuNAND is patched by the CFW files to allow for you to install .cia files. (At least that's what I've understood it to be.)

humgum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
emuNAND is a copy of your sysNAND, when you launch the profile exploit the it launches the emuNAND, while lunching, the emuNAND is patched by the CFW files to allow for you to install .cia files. (At least that's what I've understood it to be.)
how do i format it and where do i put it inside the sd card? don't have flashcard btw :(
it didn't work :( i find the launche in Palantine's CFW but it's not launcher_GW.dat just launcher but i still rename it to launcher.dat
and still got an error :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.