Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello my name is Daph and I like to play with Nintendo DS
yaynds.gif
. I like Susemu
wub.gif
and I always play him with my DS (and of course Mister Diller: Drill spirit game)

My DS
nds.gif
is 5 months old and I have 2 games and 100 playble roms on my Supercard. I like this forum because I am intresset in Roms and other stuff that have to do with Nintendo.

BTW: Check my info I am new here
frown.gif

unusername

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Bienvenido its_me_mario, tal como dice Puck_the_joker, no intentes estar en el "lado oscuro" jejeje...

Saludos desde Chile!

(grrr.. welcome it_me_mario, like Puck_the_joker says, don't try to be in the "dark side" hehehe...

Greetings from Chile!)

its_me_mario

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Welcome to the board, just make sure to read all of the rules. Otherwise, you'll one of the unlucky ones to see my "bad side".
biggrin.gif

And I know what he's talking about!!!!!!!

Anyway, WELCOME dude

What do you know? I don't get it! I don't like to be welcomed at this tone
frown.gif

QUOTE(berlinka @ Nov 12 2005, 11:58 PM)By the way! Are you the annoying dude from the other forum? The one who didn't use his eyes??? Then it's a much less nice welcome from me!!!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO WELCOME ME
lecture.gif

This forum has been setup so that people can help each other. Thus if your welcome is lesser then a normal welcome don't bother to welcome me.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm the Rules enforcer around here, and people don't like when I suspend them for violating the rules, thus my "bad side". I'd advise you to head over to the rules BEFORE you post again since in your last 3 posts, you have bumped a topic from back in August (something we don't like) and you just double posted (something else we don't like). We can be extremely helpful around here as long as you do your part of following the rules that have been set.

Basically, you get what you give. You disregard the rules, your time here will be short and limited. You follow the rules and become a helpful member of the board, you get help when needed.

This forum is what you make of it, remember that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling on you