Hello world!

Kurus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you're good at soldering you could do it yourself.
Or you could contact @gamesquest1 who does hardmods in the UK.
But why a hardmod, now that we have ntrboot which gives the same benefits and more?
Hello and thanks for your reply,
I've been trying to contact @gamesquest1 but the PM system seems to be not working, or maybe I'm not allowed to use it.
Basically I've bricked my consolle, that's why I've read that with the Hardmod I could recover it.

I'll have a look into this ntrboot.

Reactions: ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to contact @gamesquest1 but the PM system seems to be not working, or maybe I'm not allowed to use it.
Basically I've bricked my consolle, that's why I've read that with the Hardmod I could recover it.

ntrboot will do the job
https://3ds.guide/ntrboot.html

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Ntrboot requires you to have a small magnet and a compatible DS flashcart (at the moment R4i Gold 3DS (r4ids.cn) and AceKard 2i), but you need a working DS/DSi/3DS to install the exploit onto the cartridge, unless you get one preflashed. Once the cart is flashed, you can use it to unbrick any 3DS, usually even without a NAND backup, and use it to install CFW on any console.

Kurus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ntrboot requires you to have a small magnet and a compatible DS flashcart (at the moment R4i Gold 3DS (r4ids.cn) and AceKard 2i), but you need a working DS/DSi/3DS to install the exploit onto the cartridge, unless you get one preflashed. Once the cart is flashed, you can use it to unbrick any 3DS, usually even without a NAND backup, and use it to install CFW on any console.
Any idea of where I could get a preflashed one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/