Hello to all!

BecomingKakiGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Greeting from Malaysia here! I have been referring to the great resources available in gbatemp forum before I did the downgrade. I just recently have my o3ds at 10.6 hardmodded last week, now at 9.2 :) Looking forward to get help from all the nice people here because tech is totally not my forte~~

I also like anime & manga in addition to excessive gaming :D

BecomingKakiGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Welcome to GBAtemp! Enjoy the usual content here :)
Yeah, it's an informative site. Not to mention those noob-friendly guides! :)

Ahoy hoy stranger! What's your favourite anime series??
Plenty~~ Some of my favorite including *cum drumroll*: Fruits Basket, Black Cat, Ouran High School Host Club, Gosick, Itazura na Kiss, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Ookiku Furikabutte, Shounen Onmyouji, Suisei no Gargantia, Zetsuen no Tempest, Natsume Yuujinchou, Tales of the Abyss, Tegamibachi, Noragami, Psycho-Pass and more!

blackalabi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it's an informative site. Not to mention those noob-friendly guides! :)

Plenty~~ Some of my favorite including *cum drumroll*: Fruits Basket, Black Cat, Ouran High School Host Club, Gosick, Itazura na Kiss, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Ookiku Furikabutte, Shounen Onmyouji, Suisei no Gargantia, Zetsuen no Tempest, Natsume Yuujinchou, Tales of the Abyss, Tegamibachi, Noragami, Psycho-Pass and more!

Big +1 rating from me for favouriting Psycho-Pass :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)