Hello There!

Mktall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
General Kenobi... No?
Hello everyone, my name is john. I'm 20 years old, and I enjoy programming/learning about new technologies. I've been lurking around this forum ever since the 3ds homebrew channel was released. So recently I've become interested in learning how to create homebrew apps for the 3ds, so you're most likely gonna find me asking questions over there. Hope you have a nice day :D

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome stranger, there's no danger
Welcome to this humble neighborhood.

If you can name the song the above is from without cheating then you will be my new best friend on here :rofl2:

In all seriousness welcome and please stay away from the EOF only the degenerate members of the site post in the EOF

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
General Kenobi... No?
Hello everyone, my name is john. I'm 20 years old, and I enjoy programming/learning about new technologies. I've been lurking around this forum ever since the 3ds homebrew channel was released. So recently I've become interested in learning how to create homebrew apps for the 3ds, so you're most likely gonna find me asking questions over there. Hope you have a nice day :D
Hello ,

WELCOME to GBATEMP website:yay::nds:

you will find everything here, what you need:nds:

darkweb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
General Kenobi... No?

I'm also starting out on the 3DS homebrew scene so if you have any questions, let me know. It's definitely not well documented and a lot of my results have been through trial and error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.