hello need one code then im done with this site

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by k28075, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2009
  1. k28075
    OP

Banned k28075 Banned

United States
    please!!!! i really need this code because i am stuck at one part and cant get past it

2. BKZ

Member BKZ GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    You really don't have to make multiple threads just for one code. We need the rom of the game to create that cheat. As of writing this the rom has not been dumped so cheat makers can't create the cheat code. If you want the cheat code so bad just rip the game yourself and create the cheat code yourself. There ARE stickes that teach you how in this forum.

3. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
  4. mrfatso

Member mrfatso That guy!!

Singapore
    and also dumb dumb, how in the world can we make codes for a game that doesn't exist, we are not freaking gods... being a russian and us being mean to u are totally different things, so unless u dump a copy of the game for us, we might, I REPEAT might, try and make that code

5. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    There are no magic cheat gods that can create any code ever concepted, you have to wait until someone actually does it. For the meantime, just stick to the one topic you made about this previously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.