Hacking Hello I'm looking to join the fun

Demonolith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a DSLite and I was a little unsure of where to start with all this. Couple questions.

1. Can I just buy a flashcart, plug it in, and be good to go? Or do I need to do/buy something extra?
2. AceKard, R4, or CycloDS?
3. What's the best place to buy these?

Sorry if I have a lot of questions. I'm just a little overwhelmed. Thanks in advance!
biggrin.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. You'll also need a microSD(HC) card to store what you want to play.

2. If money is not an issue, then I recommend the CycloDS. Great support from the official team, with good game compatibility too, otherwise, Acekard. DO NOT GET R4.

3. ShopTemp.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Just remember that your fun isn't blogging useless topics, posting ROMS/WAREZ sites, or any breakable rules according to this website procedures of conduct.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Just remember that your fun isn't blogging useless topics, posting ROMS/WAREZ sites, or any breakable rules according to this website procedures of conduct.

How is that relevant at all to what the OP asked?

1. Can I just buy a flashcart, plug it in, and be good to go? Or do I need to do/buy something extra? You need a MicroSD, I think it can go up to 16 or 32 GB being the max.
2. AceKard, R4, or CycloDS? An Acekard would be my recommendation, it's very well updated if you use AKAIO.
3. What's the best place to buy these? Shoptemp or Leetmod.com, I would say ShopTemp being the best and you'd be supporting the temp
happy.gif

Demonolith

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the help! I was going to get a CycloDS but it was out of stock so I ordered a Supercard DSTwo from Shoptemp. Because it was cheaper, I used that money and bought a 8gb Sandisk versus a 4gb card. The experience using shoptemp was great, I got it in less than 2 weeks (I live on the east coast of the US) and everything works great. The Sandisk memory card has great read/write speed and the DSTwo was a cinch to set up. Thanks!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Demonolith said:
thanks for the help! I was going to get a CycloDS but it was out of stock so I ordered a Supercard DSTwo from Shoptemp. Because it was cheaper, I used that money and bought a 8gb Sandisk versus a 4gb card. The experience using shoptemp was great, I got it in less than 2 weeks (I live on the east coast of the US) and everything works great. The Sandisk memory card has great read/write speed and the DSTwo was a cinch to set up. Thanks!
I think you made the right choice there.
smile.gif

The CycloDS is good, but price-wise it's not as good value as the DStwo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr