Hello... Help?:(

ConnorCarr

OP
Trophies
XP
Hi. I just got a Karrablast and I want to evolve it, but I don't have someone to trade for Shelmet with. I was gonna put this in the trading forum but the evil restrictions wont let me till I make 100 posts. So I figured, why not ask along with my intro since I don't get on forums often? :P Also will be needing someone to trade a Karrablast with a Shelmet once I get a Shelmet. So need someone that I can easily get a hold of to be able to get them. Would love the help. :D

Now! For the introduction! :D

I go by Connor. I love Fire-types mostly, but I also love medieval and speed pokemon. I just recently got into the new season of Pokemon. I find it odd how the 2 types of games have different descriptions that practically don't match the other type for the same pokemon. o .o

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AHAHAHAHA!

Welcome to the Forums lol
The trading forums are for people who want to buy and sell goods. Like games, consoles, and accessories. lol
If you want someone to trade pokemon with, just ask. Someone here will.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ahh, B/W pokemons. they seem alien to me. I thought you were talking about some trading cards or action figures, never would have guessed it would be pokemon.

anyway, welcome to the site.

ConnorCarr

OP
Trophies
XP
See? Just goes to show how newb I am to this forums. xD Lol. But yea, I'm looking to trade a Karrablast and a Shelmet(when I get one) to get their evolutions. Currently have a Karrablast already. I'll be getting a Shelmet once I get around to Icirrus. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey