Hello GBATemp!

Ron457x2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow what can I say? I Finally joined GBATemp after 5 months of lurking on this site (but never occcurred to me of even joining). I just love this site because mostly it hast interesting topics and constant updates. Well I got that off my chest. So yes, hey everyone! P.S I am not a totat noob(well maybe to you
rolleyes.gif
) but I've been in the wii,DS,PS2,ipod,ect; hacking scene for about 4 years now so I might have some advantages here. Im GLAD to be here!
laugh.gif

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello and welcome to the Temp! The name's FiReFoX_7 from Philippines. Click this to read the rules --> Forum Rules
Be sure to read the rules or Catboy's Angry Bear Cavalry will eat you alive. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun, newbie!
yay.gif

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
s4mid4re said:
YES

finally, somebody that isn't a noob and didn't started off with noobish questions is here
tongue.gif
Says the person who only joined in April
tongue.gif

Welcome to the Temp
smile.gif
yeah but I at least saw 20 people so far that has started their first post with a noobish question...
well, I guess it's worse if you've been here for about one and three-quarter years
laugh.gif

Z

Zorua

O hai.
Follow the rules or my Happy Unicorn Brigade will do evil, unspeakable stuff to you.
That's it.
Enjoy!
mthrnitesmiley.gif

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tehnoobshow said:
Welcome......enjoy your stay.....i would like to point out that BobTheJoeBob may say he's awesome in this thread
Oh, you know me so well. Oh, and Monkat left.

Welcome, I am amazing and awesome. You will probably never meet someone as amazing as moi, so take it in while you still can.

tehnoobshow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BobTheJoeBob said:
tehnoobshow said:
Welcome......enjoy your stay.....i would like to point out that BobTheJoeBob may say he's awesome in this thread
Oh, you know me so well. Oh, and Monkat left.

Welcome, I am amazing and awesome. You will probably never meet someone as amazing as moi, so take it in while you still can.
Point proven........arghh your so irritating and annoying
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?