Hello from Brazil!

c410bp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just introducing myself. Over the last year I've found many solutions in this forum to problems I've had on my journey to hack every console I own, so I guess might as well create an account to engage more with the community. So, thanks for all the help and best regards!

Reactions: Nikokaro

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello South American boy.:)
So, thanks for all the help and best regards!
I noticed with pleasure that you are very polite, which is not very common here.
I hope you'll find yourself well in these forums: pity for that anonymous and insignificant nickname, which does not do you justice (my personal opinion...hehehe).^_^

EMO_0495.gif

Last edited by Nikokaro,
Reactions: c410bp

c410bp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
pity for that anonymous and insignificant nickname, which does not do you justice
View attachment 273230
Well, I appreciate the warm welcome. As for my nickname, it's actually my first name in numbers, Caio, followed by the initials of my two surnames:D. I agree it is quite bland, but it's easy to remember and at least it isn't embarrassing or an unfunny joke. Is it possible to change it later? I might change it to something else if I get any ideas :yayswitch:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: That boi burning up, gonna melt those snowflakes.