Hardware Hello! Experts.My 2ds can not open

gonerfc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i tried many times,i think it's broken.i will buy a new motherboard to replace the broken one. That's it.

Thank you so much,My Friends!

ApocalypZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a og 2ds with new mobo installed with the exact same conditions, inserted smash and the option (in blue) says"insert ctr card, I pressed A on that option and it blinks to a black double screen with the power light remaining on. Nothing else happens, I think we both have retail units.

Reactions: BETA215

BETA215

Member not found
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a og 2ds with new mobo installed with the exact same conditions, inserted smash and the option (in blue) says"insert ctr card, I pressed A on that option and it blinks to a black double screen with the power light remaining on. Nothing else happens, I think we both have retail units.
Can you take a good picture of what the console's screens show and send it?

ApocalypZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you take a good picture of what the console's screens show and send it?
1640224452797.jpeg

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which's your 2DS serial number? Cause of that, I guess we could tell if it's a dev unit or a retail one.
The only one I see is small one in the battery area ( my cam is to blurry to catch it) It looks like this 15X36012 K01023T B
As the motherboard has been entirely replaced, the serial number on the case is irrelevant now.

Because the game cartidge is executable
What does that have to do with whether the motherboard is from a "retail unit" or not?

ApocalypZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As the motherboard has been entirely replaced, the serial number on the case is irrelevant now.

What does that have to do with whether the motherboard is from

What does that have to do with whether the motherboard is from a "retail unit" or not?
That's just what I was told, Dunno for sure how that works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?