Hello, everyone

Deleted member 545975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, and good day, rengzhang! And welcome to GBAtemp! I am feeling curious about, and am feeling enticed to ask you: What is IPTV, in the sense that, I interpret you convey by in your the first post on this thread, rengzhang?

rengzhang

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, and good day, rengzhang! And welcome to GBAtemp! I am feeling curious about, and am feeling enticed to ask you: What is IPTV, in the sense that, I interpret you convey by in your the first post on this thread, rengzhang?
IPTV (Internet Protocol television) is the delivery of television content over Internet Protocol (IP) networks. This is in contrast to delivery through traditional terrestrial, satellite, and cable television formats. Unlike downloaded media, IPTV offers the ability to stream the source media continuously. As a result, a client media player can begin playing the content (such as a TV channel) almost immediately. This is known as streaming media.

Deleted member 545975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for kimdly sharing with me about Internet protocol television, also as nicely as you have, rengzhang! I was unfamiliar about, and now understand more of, by!

Myke2605

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome and thanks for sharing. If I have nothing to share does that mean I am not allow to be in this community ???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1