Hello everyone !

  • Thread starter Thread starter HugoPolo
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 586
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Likes Likes 1

HugoPolo

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Aug 17, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Trophies
0
Age
41
XP
77
Country
France
Hi I'm new to the GBATemp community. I'm draw here because I begun digging into the WiiU capabilities. I hope I'll be able to tag along you guys ! See you !
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alexander1970
Hi I'm new to the GBATemp community. I'm draw here because I begun digging into the WiiU capabilities. I hope I'll be able to tag along you guys ! See you !

Hello and welcome to GBAtemp.:)

Have fun and a good time on reading and maybe als oposting some things from you or about your Video gaming interests.

Thank you.:)
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted