Hello, Everyone

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello young man! I am slightly less young man. I think. It's been a while since I've checked.

What games or tv series have you been watching lately?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
On a random note, there are numerous sites who awkwardly force users to post introductions to rise their post count to unlock downloads or hidden stuff. That's why I think gbatemp introductions are very sincere, because there is nothing to unlock and everyone is treated equally. With that being said, welcome to the temp, ben. Have a nice stay :grog:

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
On a random note, there are numerous sites who awkwardly force users to post introductions to rise their post count to unlock downloads or hidden stuff. That's why I think gbatemp introductions are very sincere, because there is nothing to unlock and everyone is treated equally. With that being said, welcome to the temp, ben. Have a nice stay :grog:
PMs and not posting every 2 minutes though

ben-v

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks, it's good to see a community like that :)

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
On a random note, there are numerous sites who awkwardly force users to post introductions to rise their post count to unlock downloads or hidden stuff. That's why I think gbatemp introductions are very sincere, because there is nothing to unlock and everyone is treated equally.
lets brick some wii u's

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You're a facebook guy. How do you expect hacking a Wii U when you can't even sign up properly?

I'm just kidding mate
Maybe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I know, somehow the confirmation email was never sent to me ;( Siiiileeent niiiight

That's why I used facebook

Where did you know that from?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Gift
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Literally hate 99% of the pumpkin spice stuff I have tried
    Gift
  • Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Nintendo Online Expansion sucks
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Graphical glitches, slowdows that wasn't part of original hardware, tinny audio sound. Crappy laggy online play.
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    For $30 bucks I would expect top tier quality emulation not this crappy version we got
    Gift
  • Flame @ Flame:
    @SG854 Patience you should have be young padawan and wait and see for review
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Already saw a review and it sucks
    Gift
  • Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    A bunch I different people I saw and laggy audio online play is a common occurrence
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Here's another video fog isn't being displayed properly on several games. Nintendo life also reported this. Water Temple in oot water reflection isn't emulated properly either the whole point of the gimmick of that room. Graphical glitches and poor emulation shouldn't be present at $30 bucks
    Gift
  • Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    You can't save ghost data either in Mario Kart 64. Wasn't an issue on VC for Wii and Wii U.
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Even if they fix these issues I'm still not buying it. $30 for drip fed n64 games is fucking retarded. Their online service is still shit.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Youtube keeps pushing the Eternals trailer as the #1 recommendation. Fucking give it a rest already.
    Gift
  • Dakitten @ Dakitten:
    they really want you to know it is out there and is totes gonna be the bestest movie nobody ever asked for
    Gift
  • Dakitten @ Dakitten:
    until spider man a month afterward which will bury it into obscurity, anyways
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    We need some serious Warlock action if you ask me, not just random cocoons n'shit
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    Hulk+Warlock, that's what I want
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    wtf they turned eternals into a movie is beyond me
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    money woulda been better spent doing a decent Inhumans origin story
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hey mthrnite will you watch the new Dune?
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    yea it's sitting on the hard drive, gonna watch it with the boy
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    kinda wanna make him watch the lynch version first tho
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    you'll believe a very ugly man can fly!
    Gift
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: you'll believe a very ugly man can fly!