Hello, Everyone

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello young man! I am slightly less young man. I think. It's been a while since I've checked.

What games or tv series have you been watching lately?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
On a random note, there are numerous sites who awkwardly force users to post introductions to rise their post count to unlock downloads or hidden stuff. That's why I think gbatemp introductions are very sincere, because there is nothing to unlock and everyone is treated equally. With that being said, welcome to the temp, ben. Have a nice stay :grog:

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
On a random note, there are numerous sites who awkwardly force users to post introductions to rise their post count to unlock downloads or hidden stuff. That's why I think gbatemp introductions are very sincere, because there is nothing to unlock and everyone is treated equally. With that being said, welcome to the temp, ben. Have a nice stay :grog:
PMs and not posting every 2 minutes though

ben-v

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks, it's good to see a community like that :)

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
On a random note, there are numerous sites who awkwardly force users to post introductions to rise their post count to unlock downloads or hidden stuff. That's why I think gbatemp introductions are very sincere, because there is nothing to unlock and everyone is treated equally.
lets brick some wii u's

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You're a facebook guy. How do you expect hacking a Wii U when you can't even sign up properly?

I'm just kidding mate
Maybe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I know, somehow the confirmation email was never sent to me ;( Siiiileeent niiiight

That's why I used facebook

Where did you know that from?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, fuck i'm feeling old too