Hello everyone

Cloudwatoka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone the name is Cloudwatoka . I just recently started using DS hombrew i am of course using moonshell for movies and music and i have a reilable converter to make them work in the moonshell. I have a Acekard2i it is pretty reliable and works with just about every other homebrew app i have tried on it. I have tried the SnemulDs and it seems to work pretty good. I use to have a AR card to let me use codes on regular games. But i was wondering if anyone knew of a working hombrew that would let you use the same capability from the flash card itself, wether it be a hex editor program or any program that would alow you to use these codes off of the flash card; this is involving not using the AR card; but if the only known way is to use the AR card i would like to know how to do that as well.

Cloudwatoka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/applications/download-nitro-hax-092-f3961.html

But it only works on the DS and the DS Lite. It will not work on the DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, or 3DS XL.

I found it, got it patched with the datel DLDI patcher. but when i go to select the enable cheats it locks up on me. If i start with default cheats it doesn't seem to work. I do have a DS lite. It eithier sits at a screen with 3 red dots and one yellow or it goes back to the acekard menu and allows me to select the game, but the cheats aren't active

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

i am of course using moonshell for movies and music and i have a reilable converter to make them work in the moonshell
What converter are you using? I need a simple DPG converter, I've been using BatchDPG but it's kind of demanding.

Thanks.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

I found it, got it patched with the datel DLDI patcher. but when i go to select the enable cheats it locks up on me. If i start with default cheats it doesn't seem to work. I do have a DS lite. It eithier sits at a screen with 3 red dots and one yellow or it goes back to the acekard menu and allows me to select the game, but the cheats aren't active
You shouldn't need to DLDI patch, AKAIO does that for you already when you launch it. Also you can't use global cheat databases because they're far too large, you'll need to use R4CCE to trim it down to just the cheats you want.
http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/cheat-files/download-r4cce-yasu-f12510.html

Cloudwatoka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

What converter are you using? I need a simple DPG converter, I've been using BatchDPG but it's kind of demanding.

Thanks.
I started off with AVS vide converter but that only did video. I use Xilisoft video converter and it converts it to DPG2 files wich work with both audio and vido on the moonshell 1.7

Cloudwatoka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't need to DLDI patch, AKAIO does that for you already when you launch it. Also you can't use global cheat databases because they're far too large, you'll need to use R4CCE to trim it down to just the cheats you want.
http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/cheat-files/download-r4cce-yasu-f12510.html
I saw another fourm where people had the same issue i am having. Some say to try the older version of .82, one guy said to use action replay to transfer the codes over into a xml file, i haven't tried this yet. For now i am just going to enjoy my games as they are and figure it out later. Thanks for all the info

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, a mixture of that and herbert the pervert +1