hello and goodbye

gondracorn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was about to post in a gba forum, but its locked down for me. Not much of a chatter on any social media site, cause I dont have much to say or time to say it. This detoured me from using your site. TheRE are probably still alternatives on the internet. I dont like waiting and am not very patient or again, say muh, so I wont probably become a full member anytime soon. anyway, cheers and god bless.

Reactions: Alexander1970

gondracorn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I changerd my mind. This website feels like the only website around to do ask my question to the right people, so I'm going to try to post now and then to not only increase post count to become a full member, but also be able to post other stuff.

too bad no other site offers direct to discussion for GBA. Feels like a monopoly.

Also on the side note, I tried to post in the General Discussion fourm, but I couldn't. I wanted to post a thread discussin websites (other than this one) which are considered monopilies like amazon and ebay.

Robika

Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty good site if you ask me. I joined waiting for the AP patch of Souls Silver and Heart Gold. 11 years ago. Wow I am old... any ways this site has helped me, hack my 3DS, my fiancee's 3DS, my Vita, fix my vita2sd problems, revived my father, update my RGH Xbox 360 slim Gears of War 3 Edition, downgrade my ps3 slim using my e3 nor flasher and install rebug CFW. Fix many faulty consoles, fix my neighbours marriage problems.

Reactions: gnmmarechal
D

Deleted User

... I guess this fulfils my About-Face Thread Quota for the day.

Personally, I don't really see the point of trying to become a Full Member; it should come about naturally from the amount of interaction one has with the Website.

Mine was more from Likes Given rather than actual Comments Posted, so in a way that should inform about the inherent nature of Website, how providing use to others is rewarded.

gondracorn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... I guess this fulfils my About-Face Thread Quota for the day.

Personally, I don't really see the point of trying to become a Full Member; it should come about naturally from the amount of interaction one has with the Website.

Mine was more from Likes Given rather than actual Comments Posted, so in a way that should inform about the inherent nature of Website, how providing use to others is rewarded.
]

About face Quota? XD what the heck is an about face quota?

But that's the thing. I have to TRY to interact, it doesn't come naturally for me, as I am more introvert than extrovert, keeping to myself, cause usually, I don't have much original to say. But maybe that's because I was isolated as a boy and didn't have friends.

trakker1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
]

About face Quota? XD what the heck is an about face quota?

But that's the thing. I have to TRY to interact, it doesn't come naturally for me, as I am more introvert than extrovert, keeping to myself, cause usually, I don't have much original to say. But maybe that's because I was isolated as a boy and didn't have friends.

Well now you have friends! Talk to us....

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Welshgamer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all !! I thought just drop in say hello and look around.. I'm getting back into retro tech and loving all the old games (most) I caught first time around and LOVIN the one's I missed and just only finding out about ! Hope to be active here aswell as as many places as time allows me to be !! Which is allot due to covid ATM.. Luckily I lived through a bad attack of it several months back.. But thats why I'm enjoying as much tech,games and life I can now !! Hope to Cya all soon

Opps thought this was a say hello area,but wont spam and do another - just live with it - I will ! ;)

Last edited by Welshgamer101,

gondracorn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all !! I thought just drop in say hello and look around.. I'm getting back into retro tech and loving all the old games (most) I caught first time around and LOVIN the one's I missed and just only finding out about ! Hope to be active here aswell as as many places as time allows me to be !! Which is allot due to covid ATM.. Luckily I lived through a bad attack of it several months back.. But thats why I'm enjoying as much tech,games and life I can now !! Hope to Cya all soon

Opps thought this was a say hello area,but wont spam and do another - just live with it - I will ! ;)

Hello, Welshgamer. It's all good, feeling a bit lonely. Want to be friends?

Reactions: Welshgamer101

Welshgamer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, Welshgamer. It's all good, feeling a bit lonely. Want to be friends?
Yeah always happy to make friends - life to short and sh** on times,not to be friendly !!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1