Hello all :)

Silphex

Violating scooters since '90
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone on GBAtemp, i discovered this website whilst browsing my favourite NDS ROM download site, ive had a look at most of the downloads available on this website and they got me a little excited and i can see myself now being a regular to the website, however got a little query for you (sorry to be a pest already) but i have no idea whatsoever how to use translator patches to turn roms into english and apply skins, i have a R4DS card (buying this was one of the best decisions i have ever made) with kernel v1.18 if that helps. I did have a look at your guides section first but i found nothing to help me, so maybe if its possible could someone provide a little help to get me started? I would very muchly appreciate it.

-Many Thanks
smile.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
R4 isn't very good...
Just download the patch, and there should be a readme.txt file inside showing you how to do it

Fail_Dog.jpg

Welcome to the forum!
yay.gif

Silphex

Violating scooters since '90
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah how is that so? It was the first flashcart i came across so i just bought it and thank you for that
smile.gif
oh and also is there like a certain area on this website were i can find all the available translation patches to download?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.