Hello all :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Silphex, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Silphex
    OP

Silphex Violating scooters since '90

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2009
    Hello everyone on GBAtemp, i discovered this website whilst browsing my favourite NDS ROM download site, ive had a look at most of the downloads available on this website and they got me a little excited and i can see myself now being a regular to the website, however got a little query for you (sorry to be a pest already) but i have no idea whatsoever how to use translator patches to turn roms into english and apply skins, i have a R4DS card (buying this was one of the best decisions i have ever made) with kernel v1.18 if that helps. I did have a look at your guides section first but i found nothing to help me, so maybe if its possible could someone provide a little help to get me started? I would very muchly appreciate it.

-Many Thanks [​IMG]

2. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Zimbabwe
    Ragol
    R4 isn't very good...
    Just download the patch, and there should be a readme.txt file inside showing you how to do it

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the forum! [​IMG]

3. Silphex
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2009
    Ah how is that so? It was the first flashcart i came across so i just bought it and thank you for that [​IMG] oh and also is there like a certain area on this website were i can find all the available translation patches to download?

4. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Zimbabwe
    Ragol
  5. Silphex
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2009
    Thank You [​IMG]

6. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    As long as your cart works and it does everything you want, the R4 can be a good cart for you :yayds:

But welcome [​IMG]

7. ` regret .

` regret . GBAtemp Regular

Dec 12, 2009
    Canada
    Welcome to the forums! [​IMG]. I'm new too.