Hacking Question Hellblade "The software was closed..."

pagod_jpg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello,

I'm having trouble starting the Hellblade Game. I think I've done everything. When I start it, it gives the following error right after "The software was closed because an error occurred". Remembering that all the games I have so far do not give any error. Xenoblade, Mario Kart 8, Ori, God Eater 3, Pokemon Sword, Bioshock. They all run perfectly well. I use SX OS and currently I use version 3.0.2 with 10.0.2. Before that, I used 9.2, 10.0.0, and the SX OS 2.9.5 beta. The same error still happened. I use exFat, but before I used FAT32 and the error still happened. Another thing I already did was to remove the update but the game does not allow to start without the update. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I didn't want to have to downgrade to 7.0 ;-;

Thank you very much for your attention!

Krazyeye

Hellooo Nurse!
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hello,

I'm having trouble starting the Hellblade Game. I think I've done everything. When I start it, it gives the following error right after "The software was closed because an error occurred". Remembering that all the games I have so far do not give any error. Xenoblade, Mario Kart 8, Ori, God Eater 3, Pokemon Sword, Bioshock. They all run perfectly well. I use SX OS and currently I use version 3.0.2 with 10.0.2. Before that, I used 9.2, 10.0.0, and the SX OS 2.9.5 beta. The same error still happened. I use exFat, but before I used FAT32 and the error still happened. Another thing I already did was to remove the update but the game does not allow to start without the update. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I didn't want to have to downgrade to 7.0 ;-;

Thank you very much for your attention!
DO NOT DOWNGRADE unless YOU HAVE TO.
Are you using SX Autoloader? Any CHEATS? I have this happened to me for different game; enabling cheat made my save file corrupt, so I had to delete the save file and start over :(

pagod_jpg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
DO NOT DOWNGRADE unless YOU HAVE TO.
Are you using SX Autoloader? Any CHEATS? I have this happened to me for different game; enabling cheat made my save file corrupt, so I had to delete the save file and start over :(
Thanks for reply...

No, im not using sx autoloader, never needed. I never used cheats. I have trying using .xci and .nsp. Non of both working. Always the same message.

EDIT: I DID IT!!! I made two things on the process. I made a clean restore to create a Emunand. E now im using gomanx, together with Atmos and SXOS. This is one feature, another thing that i did, and maybe the solution, was that a check "Stantard Crypto". I think that why i get run the Hellblade on the Atmos. I will teste later if the SXOS run too. One more time, Thanks for reply!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom