1. BenCapital

OP BenCapital Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I have a Mariko unit in which I recently installed SX Core on and I was wondering is there any way to get Hakate to start up on it? I've been reading very limited comments spread across the whole web of people doing this on their mariko and getting android to run. I'm just looking to see if there are any solutions to SX not loading Hakate.

2. masagrator

masagrator The developper

Poland
    This is the same fake info as people running different games in SM3DAS. Hekate is not functional on Mariko and Android is not possible to run atm.

kickmeh likes this.
  3. BenCapital

OP BenCapital Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thank you for putting my doubts and wonders to rest. I had a big feeling that was so.. oh well lol. Any other wacky things to do on cfw switch that you can think of? Trying to get the most outlandish use from my switch (did a 3ds that can control my pc, has a not too functioning version of windows, etc.) I'm having a lot of fun tinkering with this thing lol.

4. evil_santa

evil_santa Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    It's not all fake, SciresM can launch Hekate on its Mariko Switch. But it's SciresM too:bow:

5. masagrator

Poland
    I said "is not functional". Because I know it can boot with little tweaks, but it's unusable on Mariko.

6. MorningBlunt

MorningBlunt Advanced Member
    Newcomer

I wanted closure on this too, so it's good to know. I'll stick with my dongle one for now...

7. BenCapital

OP BenCapital Member
    Newcomer

United States
    DMind elaborating? >.> do you have it booting from dongle?

8. MorningBlunt

MorningBlunt Advanced Member
    Newcomer

I have a Switch on Core and another with the old SX Dongle (one is for a family member). I'll keep using the Dongle one as my main until Hekake comes to core.

9. MrVtR

MrVtR GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Hekate in the Mariko unit isn't functional yet,only Erista can open it with SxCore(And run Atmosphere/Android too through Hekate),some people in my country made tests in Erista model

Last edited by MrVtR, Sep 23, 2020
  10. masagrator

Poland
    Yeah, because main issues are drivers. Hardware in v1 patched and unpatched is the same, so Hekate and Android can run (though you can't use reboot to payload function in Android).

MrVtR likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Hekate,