Heat. A shortfilm by myself and two friends.

TheDreamLord

OP
Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Not sure if this is the right place.

I want opinions on this video here :

It's made by three youths, the youngest being 14(Me) and we just decided to do this yesterday, taking 7 hours to record and many more to edit.

Would like constructive criticism on this, and hope you enjoy.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Following http://gbatemp.net/threads/best-and-worst-biscuits.347970/ I am afraid the sight of rich tea biscuits....

Back on topic so to speak. As far as short films go I did not mind it at all. I am not sure what was going on with the colours* and the backing music overpowered the voices at various points which itself was a bit low at points (also ADR is your friend).

*I appreciate it added something in the middle but the opening scene did suffer a bit for it.

TheDreamLord

OP
Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Following http://gbatemp.net/threads/best-and-worst-biscuits.347970/ I am afraid the sight of rich tea biscuits....

Back on topic so to speak. As far as short films go I did not mind it at all. I am not sure what was going on with the colours* and the backing music overpowered the voices at various points which itself was a bit low at points (also ADR is your friend).

*I appreciate it added something in the middle but the opening scene did suffer a bit for it.

Thanks for the reply.

The colours we weren't too sure about.

As for the audio, we lowered it, but obviously not enough.

Plans are being made for the next video we are going to make and we'll use this information in the future :D

Thank you again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: