HeartGold Togepi Egg Issue

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Blue Lynel, Dec 6, 2009.

Dec 6, 2009

HeartGold Togepi Egg Issue by Blue Lynel at 9:23 AM (1,081 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Blue Lynel
    OP

Newcomer Blue Lynel Newbie

United States
    I've been trying to play HeartGold for a ridiculous long time now, but there is one problem I face that will not solve no matter what I do to try and figure out what is wrong and fix it. When I beat the gym in Violet City and go to the Pokémart for my Togepi egg, I am given a Super Potion instead. Since the attendant does not give me the proper item, the story does not follow onwards as it should. I have tried too many things to date to figure the problem and fix it. Most of the time I give up and stop playing. I am using an EZ-Flash V Plus with a 1GB Sandisk microSD. I have tried using a clean dump of HeartGold and then the Katakana patch by Raqib12 for it. My EZ-Flash is updated to the Kernel 2.0 RC7, though I started my attempts with the Kernel 1.86. What the hell is wrong with my game?

2. Hatsu

Banned Hatsu Someone's been killing, eh?

Australia
    I wouldn't have a clue!

3. Aeladya

Member Aeladya *mistressOFtheCLOW

United States
    You need 5 or less Pokemon in your party to get it and go to the guy in the lab coat. He will give you the egg.

4. Blue Lynel
    OP

Newcomer Blue Lynel Newbie

United States
    Well holy crap. rofl I can't believe it. I'd looked at Gamefaqs and they said to talk to the guy in the Pokémart, but didn't specify that it was the labcoat guy. I thought he was just another of those NPC customers. >< Thx! [​IMG]

5. Aeladya

Member Aeladya *mistressOFtheCLOW

United States
    No problem :D. I've already gotten past that part in SoulSilver (too lazy to play HeartGold), so I thought I'd help out :D.

6. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    If you have nothing helpful to post, don't bother posting this. And, yes, you DO have to have ONLY 5 Pokemon in your Party in order to receive the egg. If you have a full party of Pokemon, that will not work.

7. aieio

Newcomer aieio Newbie

Italy
    hi guys, I have a strange problem ( I have heart gold) : my egg hatch some time ago, now I have 3 medals.
    elm never called me and if I do it, he says :"call me when you have news about the egg" I even went to him and talk to him but he gave me the same answer.
    what can I do to solve this problem??
    thanks