Gaming HeartGold Togepi Egg Issue

Blue Lynel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to play HeartGold for a ridiculous long time now, but there is one problem I face that will not solve no matter what I do to try and figure out what is wrong and fix it. When I beat the gym in Violet City and go to the Pokémart for my Togepi egg, I am given a Super Potion instead. Since the attendant does not give me the proper item, the story does not follow onwards as it should. I have tried too many things to date to figure the problem and fix it. Most of the time I give up and stop playing. I am using an EZ-Flash V Plus with a 1GB Sandisk microSD. I have tried using a clean dump of HeartGold and then the Katakana patch by Raqib12 for it. My EZ-Flash is updated to the Kernel 2.0 RC7, though I started my attempts with the Kernel 1.86. What the hell is wrong with my game?

Blue Lynel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well holy crap. rofl I can't believe it. I'd looked at Gamefaqs and they said to talk to the guy in the Pokémart, but didn't specify that it was the labcoat guy. I thought he was just another of those NPC customers. >< Thx!
wink.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
I wouldn't have a clue!

If you have nothing helpful to post, don't bother posting this. And, yes, you DO have to have ONLY 5 Pokemon in your Party in order to receive the egg. If you have a full party of Pokemon, that will not work.

aieio

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi guys, I have a strange problem ( I have heart gold) : my egg hatch some time ago, now I have 3 medals.
elm never called me and if I do it, he says :"call me when you have news about the egg" I even went to him and talk to him but he gave me the same answer.
what can I do to solve this problem??
thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?