Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HaniKazmi said:
jservs7 said:
HaniKazmi said:
did you make both tpls correctly? and replaced both?
Tpls? Um.... lol

I just used 2 JPG images on the Healthii program on my PC and it made my healthii file.

Tpls for dummies please?
tongue.gif

If you're using healthii, then you shouldnt have to bother with tpls. Did you get any errors during the process?
None at all. Unless something occured behind the splash screen of Healthii, but if it did then I would assume it wouldnt make the file correct?

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HaniKazmi said:
Thats the problem, it makes the file even if there are errors. disable the splashscreen then try.
Well if an error did occur, it sure passed by quickly.
tongue.gif
With the splashscreen off, I still saw nothing that my eye could catch as an error. Does the file have to be given the .healthii extension? It does not show it on my PC and I know I have extensions showing.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
depends on wheter you are using healthii installer or softmii tweaks what extension you give it. iit needs to be .health for the fisrt one, and 00000042.app for the second

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HaniKazmi said:
depends on wheter you are using healthii installer or softmii tweaks what extension you give it. iit needs to be .health for the fisrt one, and 00000042.app for the second
HaniKazmi.... I have officially wasted time from your life. I was installing the old health file by accident. GAH!!!!

Yes stone me now! Healthii Installer works! I am a tard.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jservs7 said:
HaniKazmi said:
HaniKazmi.... I have officially wasted time from your life. I was installing the old health file by accident. GAH!!!!

Yes stone me now! Healthii Installer works! I am a tard.

Not just you. While i was playing around making my own csm, i spent 3 hours making and remaking what i thought was a bad file, only to notice in the end i had used ,health instead of .health
smile.gif

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed if I make a new Healthii screen thats different from the previous one I installed with Healthii, it doesn't overwrite it if the file name is the same as the one I installed before.

Just shooting that out there if someone is having trouble installing a tweaked version of a screen that they first installed.
tongue.gif

FireFreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Answer: HELLZ NAW.

Now my question. Installing the .health file doesn't work. Tried on softmii tweaks also doesn't work. Checked if it's right filesize, it's fine. My wii is NTSC 3.2U English. It installs fine on both installers, but doesn't change the HS.(and by installs fine, i mean it says loading from wad or w/e, and goes back to the .health selection screen without any confirmation. So I assume it's done and press home to restart)

FireFreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, softmii tweak tool didn't work cause of that, then I removed it. Also tried with Healthii. Same results.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireFreek said:
Answer: HELLZ NAW.

Now my question. Installing the .health file doesn't work. Tried on softmii tweaks also doesn't work. Checked if it's right filesize, it's fine. My wii is NTSC 3.2U English. It installs fine on both installers, but doesn't change the HS.(and by installs fine, i mean it says loading from wad or w/e, and goes back to the .health selection screen without any confirmation. So I assume it's done and press home to restart)

QUOTE(icefireicefire @ Feb 3 2009, 01:53 AM) Are there any gamecube memory cards plugged in? if so then remove them.

Is there supposed to be a successful install message? I get the same results as FireFreek where it just goes back to the health selection after quickly flashing a message that overwrites the top line of text.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
using tweak tool you get:

reading(qbprupiubañvjabñjsdb{vñjab{djbv{ajsdb{vjba{jdbv)
deleting(kjwbrñgkjqbñkjwbñegjañbdjbñasjdbñvja sdjv ñjkasd )
writing(kwerbgljbñdjvbñajsbñdjkvbñajsdbñjvñbajksdbñvja)

then goes back to selection screen and you can now press HOME to return to loader, I'll recomend to run healtii creator again...!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth: