Hardware Headset for Cyber Monday

MushGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. So, for this Cyber Monday, is there any over-the-ear headset that you can recommend that is currently between 10-20 dollars, not USB, with a good microphone for voice recording?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Using a headset for voice recording is probably the worst thing you could do, especially if you're limiting your budget to just $10-$20. Assuming you want to sound good, it'd be much better to grab a standalone mic and use that.

Regardless, the best I can suggest at this current moment in time is a pair of these: http://www.amazon.com/Creative-HS800-Fatal1ty-Gaming-Headset/dp/B002DS4HTM
They're a little frail, but you get what you pay for. Most of the people I use them with say I sound fine, so the mic is ok I suppose.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a great headset that records voice very nicely, only problem is it picks up my breathing and stuff so you can hear it in recording. Definitely better to go with a standalone mic.

I got my friend the mic Tom linked, i'd recommend that for a cheap headset as well. It sounds decent and seems to work good for my friend. Very good for the price it is.

MushGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, in the microphone case, which one would you recommend me within my budget? It could be less than 10, too. I'm currently looking for one at Newegg.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...