Hardware Headphones for Psp go

kazekun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, i ordered my psp go from a shop, but i have no idea what kind of plugs does it have, and i wanted to get myself some isolator headphones, because i work in a power plant, and the noise is anoying, so i need my psp sound nice and isolated so i can play in peace
tongue.gif
, so, does any mp3 headphones work with the psp go ?

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Razor Moray headphones for my PSP-1000 and 3DS. I can't imagine that the audio port was changed much for the PSP-Go. Great headphones and I am pretty sure they are 3.5mm but I don't have the specs infront of me as I am at work.

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
www.amazon.com/GOgroove-Ergonomic-Interchangeable-Noise-Reduction-Silicone/dp/B003ZKG10K

^The best headphones nobody has ever heard of. The sound quality you'll get from them on a PSP/3DS is better than the sound I got from a $40 pair of name brand (Sony) headphones I bought at a store. According to Amazon reviews as of December 2011 when I bought them, they were the 2nd best reviewed Earbuds to get that were under $30. They since then dropped to $15.

The best reviewed were:
http://www.amazon.co...r/dp/B004M8SAJ4
And still are, but at the time, the JVC Extremes had under 100 Reviews, and the GoGrooves had over 300 reviews, so the GoGrooves being able to retain it's high review scores after 300+ reviews was much more impressive to me at the time, and played a factor in me getting the pair.

Now keep in mind that these are the best 2 headphones you can get under $30, So technically these are "3rd" and "4th" places... 2nd place goes to a Sony set of Headphones worth $70, and 1st place to some Bose priced at $100.

Keep in mind that these are Earbuds only to keep up with PSP's "portable" theme...

There are better, bulkier, over the ear bonafied headphone options.

The very best 3.5mm portable audio device you can get under $50 is:
http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/B00001P4ZH
They're not pretty, they're not portable, but they are quality.

My personal opinion is you should go with the GoGroove's I 1st linked at the top. They're the best headphones you can get for your buck, their sound quality is in the $35-$50 or more range, and they cost just $15, so you won't be too upset if you're unlucky to get a set that wears out sooner than later. Though they do come with a 3-year (as in 1000+ days, as in Feb 2015) manufacture warranty, so if they happen to break when theres no obvious signs of damage, you can get a new set free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill