HDD/SSD games for the Switch?

bigdom89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering as I could not find anything online over the last couple of days, if there was a homebrew app or something that would allow us to play games directly from a HDD or SSD? Any help on this would be great. Thank you.

bigdom89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya I knew about that but I was wondering if there was anything for Atmosphere? I figured if SXOS could have figured out a way that maybe some one else would have tried and possibly made something for the standard CFW now. lol. But that's OK just a thought. Thank you for your response @josete2k

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya I knew about that but I was wondering if there was anything for Atmosphere? I figured if SXOS could have figured out a way that maybe some one else would have tried and possibly made something for the standard CFW now. lol. But that's OK just a thought. Thank you for your response @josete2k

Only sx os had hdd support

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe just buy a large sd card? 1TB sandisk ultra is $85 on amazon right now, it used to cost $150 last year. You can also get a 512GB one for $35.

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...